Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Black is Good!

My focalplane weblogs look good with a black backgound, so the main focalplane.com site is going to get a new look. So far I have modified the three main pages. I am also thinking of changing out the pelican photo with something else but that can wait a while. The bigger problem will be modifying the large travelogues and galleries and here I am seriously thinking about storing all my images on Flickr, thus reducing the storage size of the focalplane site considerably. So I may as well re-vamp the layout of the travelogues and galleries. (The Jewellery Quarter Travelogue has been completed!)

As far as possible I am going to retain the structure of the site so that links will not be broken. That is, I believe, one of the golden rules of web design!