Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Four Years Old this Month!

This blog reaches the grand age of FOUR this month. There was an earlier blog when Blogger was a fledgling company but it was wiped out during one of their "periods of uncertainty" before Google purchased the concept.

So, although I have been blogging for longer than four years, this is what I can actually demonstrate.

It's still not as interactive as I would like and I know I don't link enough to others which is how the blog could easily be more interactive. In truth, though, I am not of the main blogging generation and I don't have a single issue interest with which to focus my readership. This is, after all, a Jack of all Trades kind of blog. I'll probably keep it that way. And there are three other Focalplane blogs (accessible from the Hub) which are single issue in style.