1. I make every effort not to fly British Airways, it may self-style as The World's Favourite Airline, but it's not my favorite airline.
2. BAA is another word for captive audience shopping malls.
3. They want to fingerprint all passengers.
4. Bigger is not better when flying.
5. Heathrow still doesn't, and may never, have an integrated transport solution that satisfies passengers' needs.
I am sure there are plenty more reasons which would emerge after a visit, but I don't intend to rush down there to find out!